Lumecon’s 12 Questions FREE Seminars:
Assisting YOU in Defining Real LED Solution
What is it?
Lumecon is committed to the ongoing education of LED technology and how LED will benefit you. Lumecon offers a free ongoing “12 Questions” lunch and learn seminar, which teaches basic and advanced aspects of LED lighting.
Why do we host it?
Many Municipalities, Universities, Electrical Contractors, Electrical Distributors and Specifiers are facing the challenge of determining and specifying the correct LED products for their applications.
What do we cover?
We will cover the challenge of determining and specifying the correct LED products for towns, contractors, distributors, or specifiers.
In this seminar, experts from the LED industry will address each question below:
1. Is your LED supplier a reliable company?
2. Can I get any color of light that I want? 6000K? 2700K? What are the ramifications?
3. What is your warranty and do you have the means to stand behind it?
4. Has your supplier provided an LM-80 test report?
5. Is the fixture Energy Star rated?
6. Do you have an In Situ Temperature test report from an independent lab?
7. What is the L70 lifetime of your fixture and how was it calculated?
8. Can you supply an IES LM-79 test report from a 3rd party laboratory as well as an .ies file?
9. What are the delivered lumens and lm/W of the fixture?
10. Is the chromaticity of the fixture in the ANSI C78.377A color space, and is it stable over time? How do you know?
11. What is the Power Factor of the fixture? How much power does it consume in the “off” state?
12. Will your fixture meet IES lighting standards for my application?
This seminar will help you specify and choose a quality well-built LED fixture for your application.
A seminar will take place on Wednesday, January 22nd in Farmington Hills, MI at Lumecon from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM.
Please Fax/Email this RSVP Form to Sharon Shaw: (248) 477-5169 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: All seminars are held at Lumecon’s
headquarters in Farmington Hills, MI
unless another location is indicated.*